Elizabeth Granger &
110 West Road, Suite 235
Baltimore, MD 21204
Phone (410) 842-1170
Fax (410) 842-1185
Quick ... What is
the most important -- and one of the absolute
costliest -- parts of your direct mail acquisition program?
Any direct mail copy or art
director whose ego still allows a hat to fit on his or her head
will tell you that list selection is far and away the most important element of any
new name acquisition program. At MEGA, each client receives the
- Consultation at the start of a campaign.
- Recommendation of lists best suited to the mailing, with
the highest possibility of successful results.
- Clearance of mail dates and obtaining approvals of sample
- Negotiating net name arrangements and pricing discounts.
- Initial set-up of all current exchange balances into
MEGA's automated exchange ledger module, if applicable.
- Negotiating new list exchanges with mailers and/or their
brokers and maintaining computerized exchange balance ledgers,
- Issuing orders and sending a List Summary Report with
- Following up on shipments to ensure timely delivery.
- Invoicing orders as materials are shipped.
- Consultation at the end of each campaign to evaluate
- Keeping mailers apprised of up-dated list information.
- Supplying end-of-year analysis of exchange balance
ledgers, if applicable.